- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Recent Work
There are currently no projects to display; come back soon!
Articles & Tips
Choosing Draperies for Your Highland Village Home
When it comes to home decor, draperies can play a pivotal role in enhancing the overall aesthetics of your living space. If you reside in Highland Village, a community known for its scenic beauty and […]
The Perks of Choosing This Timeless Window Treatment
Draperies have long been cherished for their elegant and luxurious appearance, adding a touch of sophistication to any space. These versatile window treatments offer a range of benefits, from their a […]